Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some kids just do not understand.

As what written on the title, some kids are just plain clueless on who they are messing up with.
Sometimes if I am being serious to some kids out there, do not blame me.
Honestly I do not know ways to teach them on how to respect elders.
Sometimes when I tried to be nice and soft, they will step on me.
These does not apply to only me, but to others as well.

Gosh, Kids... Grow up please!
What do I mean by 'grow up'?
When they tried to act like they are an adult but the fact is that they are still teenagers and they are damn clueless that they are being bloody immature with a big fat ego (kids.. what do I expect?).
So, grow up!

Also, I do not know that some people would take things seriously. Like onces I had a "crush" on someone, they actually take it seriously such as advice me, etc.
Sheesh...
It was just a simple "crush" people!

Sorry for being so rude here I need to clarify everything here.

Signing off. ^.^'

No comments: