Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why Woobin is my favourite character.

Why is it Woobin portrayed by Kim Joon is my favourite character?
There are a lot of reasons why. In other versions such as the manga, Taiwanese version, Japanese version and the Korean version.
Manga, Japanese, Taiwanese version I prefer Ximen (Sojirou/Yijung).
But for Korean version I rather choose Woobin (Mei Zuo/Akira).

WHY Woobin??????

First of all I have to salute all the actors from Boys Over Flowers Korean Version for portraying their respective characters tremendously.

But why Woobin??????
I might sound shallow here but the truth is he do not look like a pervert although he looked like a gangster, badboy look.

Yijung potrayed by Kim Bum supposed to the to cold playboy. I have actually like his character until at one scene he did the 5 second killer move, I went (o.O) ....
I shall stop talking crap.

Signing off.

No comments: