Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Botanical Garden 2010 trip and holidays.

I wasn't be able to upload the video below because I was confused with Blogger's buttons (yes i'm a noob).
The video below was taken at Botanical Garden Singapore around September 2010 before Year 1 semester 2 started.
Part 1

Part 2 coming soon (blame blogger -.-)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PS. I want a fairytale wedding!!


(EDIT)


Here is part two on our trip to Botanical.
 
Part 2

Time pass by quickly. Just a moment ago I viewed Far East Movement's blog and happen to see their blog post on Singapore. When I read "arrived at the sands", I was like "sands? what sands? marina bay sands????". Scrolled down, its MARINA BAY SANDS!!!!! I want to go there! 헐!
Marina Bay Sands were meant to attract tourist. For tourist but for a typical kiasu Singaporean like me, *want to go there for what? =((
What I really really want is the Sampan ride. The Sampan ride is what I'm looking forward at. I guess I'll never get what I want. But it's okay though because we can't get what we want. In life, we can either get this and lost that. For example, I get my heartbroken but I happiness in other way.
So, back to Far East Movement's blog I visited today, I scrolled down again, I photograph of Sentosa's Beach view *jealous*. 헐! I should have been to Sentosa before school semester start! But I was afraid that my money would go ching chingg.

But I really want to go though...........

I look like a stalker stalking Far East Movement online. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. Kidding. I'm not stalking okay? I'm keeping myself update just like any other fans. huhu.


PS. I'm afraid of Swans.


Signing off. =))


* in singlish.

No comments: