Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

New post.

Hello everyone.

Photo by sirabunni
I deactivate this blog due to personal reason. To be honest, I've encountered "stalking" in which someone grabbed a photo of mine from my whatsapp display picture and attempt to find me. CREEP. If he we to find me, I'll make police report.
Supposedly last semester *I need another semester for a repeating module*. I need to work hard. I find that some people are not understanding.  Now, I don't care anymore. Just get everything done and leave school.

Everyone knows I love TOP. Well, I am contemplating my "feelings" for him *what the hell am I talking*. lolol. because everyone seems to love him, i am contemplating whether or not I should continue likes him *i'm talking crap right now.. lol*.. oh! did i mention that ZE:A Kwanghee is soooo manly and handsome without makeup on and he is sooo handsome and attractive regardless with or without plastic surgery?!? I couldn't describe the kind of guy i find attractive but i think Kwanghee describe the kind of guy i find attractive *minus the loud stage personality he pulled on*.. I think he's different off stage..

Photo by sirabunni
Lately this year, I find orange suits me. I've been pulling off orange look a lot than pink look that i normally sports on.

Oh... and i found out recently... for my 24 years of living in Singapore, that I didn't know you can sit here..

Photo by sirabunni


I went here by accident. And this place is non other than Clarke Quay. This is definitely the new place for me to be alone.

Photo by sirabunni

Signing off

 

No comments: