Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Blanked.

Blanked.

You should be thankful if you be able to fulfill your dreams. I have dreams but I cannot fulfill it.

The reason: Forbidden.

You know how it hurts me. To be the shadow. The puppet like a moving chisel. I tried so hard to remove the wall but its just too hard and sealed securely. I cannot escape but to remain here as a puppet.

I cannot escape...............

sObs0b................


Something that I am able to do. Is purely forbidden. How can I achieve and be successful if something that I am talented, something I poured deeply on is absolutely forbidden.



Being over-stressed and pressurized by family problems and for my future myself. The feeling is difficult. I want to die for being forced and forbidden like this!
And honestly, it took me hours for me to write this whole post because I cannot stop crying.

I can only fulfill my dreams in my dream. I cannot do anything that I want. So do not blame me if I am trying to commit suicide.

**

No comments: