Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Storyline

Storyline.

It's official. I am not going to enroll Harriet. My dream shattered. My passion and dreams become ashes. I have no idea what to do in the future, what I would do for my career. What is my career anyway.

I want to go to school. Never wish to be stuck at home. T.T
Life now sucks too.

By the way, on my previous post, I had introduced to my first fan fiction titled:
"My dongsaeng, my little angel."
Dongsaeng=little sister/little brother.

Character:

Kim Jae Joong: A doctor, son to a millionaire father, Kim Dong Hwan. Still looking for his long-lost little sister and mother. A bit of a spoilt brat, thinks that he owned all the girls just because he had the pretty face. But he's actually kind at heart. Things changed after he met Geun Young.

Moon Geun Young: A timid, quiet girl who lives with her strict, protective mother. Struggling with her poor life with her mother to earn living and to pay off her university fees. She does not know the meaning of love. And also clueless about her family history.

Rainie Yang: Geun Young's bestfriend who eventually falls for Jae Joong. She was always there protecting Geun Young.

Kim Ki Bum: Admires Geun Young alot but was rejected by her. He still pursue her although been rejected by her. and taught her the meaning of love.

Sypnosis: Moon Geun Young, was separated from her father and brother (Jae Joong) with her birth mother who disappeared from the kim's mansion and raised her living in an ordinary life. 20 years later, both siblings (JaeJoong and Moon Geun Young) met unexpectedly by the broken heart gold pendant.

The gold pendant are unique as it was made especially for both siblings. It is called the brother and the sister. Comes with a pair of bracelet the parents.

You need to check it out. plus do leave a comment!

***

No comments: