Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Updated.

It had been quite sometimes that I have not been updating my blog. With exams and revision weeks coming, I need to prepare but I have not yet! *Phewh*All I have been doing is taking care of my niece (that little rascal).

Talking about my niece reminds me about someone mistaken her as my daughter! I know I am 20 but…. I am still young!Honestly it is so embarrassing! Oh well, as long as I lover, it does not matter! =]

Also I had bought my mask at last! It St.ives and I doubt most people are familiar with the product. The one I bought is a mineral clay smells like peppermint or spearmint (maybe just a mint?).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
Gosh! I am so obsessed with beauty and stuff!But I cannot help it because I am already 20 and I need to take good care of my skin like hell!
Also I cannot help of listening to cute songs, drama and movie. (I am listening to Sakuranbo by Ai Otsuka… whahaha!!)




Till then.

Signing off.


No comments: