Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

School Term, Tagboard and Holidays

Finally term will be becoming after 3 weeks holiday. Project need to be submitted, presentation, exams and tests. Oh my, will I be able to make it to polytechnic? Or should I pursue private part-time study yet working full-time job? My mother fully reject my ide of kill two birds with one stone as she understand her second daughter for not be able to handle pressure. Hmm, I will try my best though. Skin breaking out (after many years) now I have switched from Bio-essence to TheFaceShop and I am quite skeptical TheFaceShop skincare works for me effectively (okay, I am babbling).

It must winter now.....

Kitty, my bestest bestfriend in the world!

And I am looking forward for holidays. Holiday starts already. (^.^)
By the way, I have already set up tagboard. Any vulgars, hate comment WILL be deleted. But just in case I find hate comment utterly foolish interesting enough to entertain myself, I might leave it out.

<3 Signing off..

No comments: