Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adulthood.


Staying up late at night for study. Yes I do but learned my lesson. Do not stay up all night. The outcome definitely not good especially for my whole body.

  
A lot of people assumed that I am very naive but the truth is I am definitely not. I am innocent maybe that is why I become the target to get picked on but I suppose we need wit to survive this "game".

Growing up

I learn a lot from being a teenager and since I am in my early twenties; early adulthood, I need to learn more, grow more becoming a better person.
A lot of things has change....
  • From my taste of fashion which in fact growing very slowly. What I mean by growing very slowly is that I use to embrace the cute and cheery style (that is what pretty obvious from my blog template) and now I do still embrace cute but more to doll-like.
  • From heavy eyeliner I did during my late teenage until to a point I told myself I do not need heavy eyeliner in fact I am using less or none eyeliner only focus on having dewy flawless face. Dewy flawless face that I have put a lot of effort on by means investing on skincare more than cosmetics apply only on flaws on my face to look presentable not looking fake or into another person.
  • Type of man I would go for. In fact there is no type. Never I have a type. I did mention I do not like physically muscular or sporty-hunky six pack kind of guy but I guess it does not matter anymore. I do not mind guys either fair or tanned, hunky or feminine or in between, what matter most is humbleness and patience so that I could follow suit becoming a better being, win not only my heart but my mother's, bestfriend's, sister's heart. But my phobia on a-thing-I-cannot-explain still could not fade away.
  • Being hot-tempered and I do still but I learn to control my temper. Despite being patience people could easily spot me being angry? Weird.
Signing off.

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

I agree! i am soo much more different than who i was in my early teen year. Im turning 19 this year...and my preference have also changed!

its odd. I dont think personal identity is something that is eternal or fixed...its a changing phenomenon which adapts to the changing environment.

great post!

-the Outfit Maker
www.theoutfitmaker.blogspot

Nasirah said...

Yes, I agree. Thanks fo reading my blog. :)