Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Heartbreaker.


Why do guys get into a relationship with a girl with so many promises filled with sweet chocolate words 'I'll prove to you my feelings for you', 'What do you want me to do to prove it? I'll do anything' then broke off and give unreasonable reasons such as 'I don't have feelings for you anymore', 'I don't love you', 'This is not love', 'It's all because of you!', 'There's so many things about you that I don't like' yada yada yada, whatever crap. When they get bore with you, they will give you so many reasons of different variety. They will stay away from you; avoid you. When people found out themselves that these heartbreaker used to have "feelings" towards you, they would say "I never likes her. She's the one who likes me." OR "She likes me but I never likes her". Liar liar, your pants on fire. Unfortunately for you, I have evidences that I treasure much that I'm not willing to burn it. What is their motive anyways???
I do admit that I have been naive. I am naive when it comes to love because I never experience being in love with a guy before my whole life and for once I am able to feel it. I'll be crying every night and he'll be laughing, making fun of me and commit lies so that I'll loss my pride.


G-Dragon, “I like girls who are like ‘cats’”

"I like girls who look have both looks and personalities like cats. I’m attracted to girls who run away when I try to catch them, but approach me and throw themselves in my arms when I stop trying. Someone I can lean on. Someone who can control me from above? I like girls who are fierce and strong. At least when I’m in love, I want to be able to have someone to lean on and rest with."
I never thought some guys would like play-hard-to-get type of girl. A friend says to me, never play hard-to-get with a guy you like. But I never listen. If he really truly like for who we are, he would never give up right?

The conclusion, I guess I'll probably be an old spinster. I hope NOT but it seems to be...

FYI, G-Dragon is in a korean hip-hop band Bigbang. Read the rest of the story on the link below.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=330812


Signing off.

No comments: