Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

42 Beauty Questions Tag.

Grabbed this tag from Risya. This is fun..

-- SKINCARE --

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day. Though I do wash my face 3 times when I get lazy and tired.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination. My skin can get oily or dry at certain places.

-What is your current facial wash?
The Face Shop Pure Spa Water Cleansing Foam.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do. I do exfoliate twice a week with The Face Shop Flebeaute White Crystal Diamond Microderm Exfoliator.

-What brand do you use?
The Face Shop and Beauty Credit.

-What moisturizer do you use?
 The Face Shop Dewy Flower Fresh Emulsion. Love it but I decided to switch to The Face Shop Ice Flower Hydra Emulsion Soon.

-Do you have freckles?
No.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes. ZA Future Defense Eye Cream.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No I don't but I did have breakout when I was a teenage like any other teenager.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No. I never believe in that product.

-- MAKE-UP --

-What foundation do you use?
I'm using BB cream as my foundation most of the time. I also use Beauty Credit Q10 Lovely Liquid Foundation and Maybelline Pure Mineral Makeup Foundation.

-How about concealer?
I barely use concealer since I find it no point of using concealer and since I'm using BB cream. For info I'm using a palette concealer I bought from magicaltannsu.

-Do you know your undertone color?
I have no idea. Honestly I myself am clueless about my own undertone.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I hate fake eyelashes. I hate eyelash curler and I hate waterproof mascara. I'm so-so with mascara in general. If you read some of my posts you will know.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I know.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline the colossal and its not available in Singapore. :(
But I want to try Majolica Majorca's mascara as long as it's not waterproof. But lately I'm not using any mascara.

-Sephora or MAC?
Neither. I love Laneige.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Duo-fibre brushes, cheek brush, eyeshadow brushes and foundation brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I don't find it important for me. But I do use base for better pigment on certain days.

-For the face?
Yes. The Body Shop Matt it.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Neutral colours and pastel colours especially PINK! But I'm into red at the moment. Dark/Light Red eyeshadows with everything nude.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid. But I want to use cake in the future.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never. Hee.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Its a hassle. But I guess I could try it?

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes and its more natural.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I prefer bare but I guess liptint. If I have to choose, its Beauty Credit Tangtang lipstick.

-How about lipgloss?
I love Majolica majorca lipglosses. I seldom to barely use it though.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I love Missha blusher in dream pink.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Uh, no...

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Not really. For foundation I need to think twice.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
what's that.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I did once but I don't think I need.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes I did but not anymore.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Overpluck eyebrow. wearing makeup for the sake to look fake in ugly way.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Celebrities with barely makeup on has great makeup.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concealer. or Sunscreen? Is Suncreen a makeup?

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes I could.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
When I was younger I thought I need makeup no matter what and thought I looked not presentable enough. But now I'm growing older I personally thought it does not matter if I were to go out with or without makeup on even though I personally think I do not look good without makeup on.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Laneige. harhar. being biased. Honestly I can't say because every makeup line are best in ther own unique way.

-What do you think of Makeup?
Makeup is to boost confidence, to look presentable, for fun.

3 comments:

Risya! said...

hi hii^^
I'm visiting you back!
glad you did the tag, it's fun isn't it?

btw, I love your blog layout~~

<3 xx
Risya.

Samantha said...

great post. love your blog
xoxo
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

Nasirah said...

Risyaa: Welcome back!

Samantha: Thank you!