Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bored and scars.

Bored
I'm so bored. Kill me please. No I did not wear makeup today. Photo was taken weeks ago. My skin is healing and my skin has blemishes and break out prolly bcos of myself sleeping late (think 12 midnight, 1 or 2 in the morning -_-), lack of water (too much coffee plus did not drink enough water results to dehydration means I need more water), stress and touching my face. Yes, touching my face. Have you ever seen Sandara Park of 2NE1 ever touch her face? Watch 2NE1 TV, barely seen her touch her face. Okay, genes play a part but touching face is a NO-NO. Picking on blemishes and 2X NOO! Trust me, cos I always do that.

Edit:
Scars
Scars left on my face. Scary I know! Plus panda eyes makes it worst. Taken minutes ago. Scars on my face that is healing although it gonna take times. Also on my chest as you can see it is Keloid. According to doctor it can be remove through cosmetic procedure that is injection and I doubt that the cosmetic procedure gonna be very expensive! The problem about this Keloid I have is it grows(!!) and itches and every I scratch I feel pain. T__T
Anyone knows what to do?

No comments: