Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2012

TOP

I love Bigbang ever since before their debut as a 6 members! To be honest, Bigbang are the only "boyband" that I have no bias or favorite member. I love every members equally because every members of Bigbang has their own charm. I have to admit that Bigbang is one of the boy group that is not as pretty or handsome.


BUT I LOVE TOP!!

I love TOP as much as I love Kyu Jong from SS501 back then!
I keep figuring on and thinking. I keep thinking why suddenly I really love TOP a lot more.
But then, I notice something similar between TOP and Kyu Jong.
 TOP is first of all, I could remember that he is clumsy. Back then in 2007 when MTV was airing their reality TV show, I remember TOP can't dance and he's soooo clumsy.
TOP is random and that makes him very funny. I notice this side of him from watching 2ne1TV. Lastly, TOP doesn't get angry easily. He's patience!


What does TOP and Kyu Jong has in common? Both of them are random and patience. They don't get angry easily.


ahh~ I don't know why but I like gentle guys. I've said this to bestfriend before. 

No comments: