Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Sandara Park and Shinee in Kiss Note!

I think everyone's already know about this webisode but I'm going to blog about it anyways because I'm sooo excited about it!




Sandara Park has always been my favorite for her flawless skin! She's the reason why I bought cosmetics and skincare from Etude House! When I found out that she's acting in a romantic comedy through Sandara's Me2day, I was confuse (before they inform about the Youtube short drama) and excited.

Their teasers makes me more excited that I couldn't wait any longer.








The teaser they release a few days ago. 

However today they released the first part of Kiss Note.


They did an interview and explain what Kiss Note is all about.




I'm so excited for the next part! Can't wait for more!

No comments: