Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My pet, hers and those blemishes.

Couple of days ago I bath my pet lovebird and she loves it when the water is lukewarm not cold. She hates it when its cold.
After shower, I do not know why but her favorite spot seems to be...you know where.



She snuggled at her favourite spot in my palm trying to keep herself warm and comfortable. Other than that...


My sister's pet turtle cuddle beside me already asleep. So cute!

And my blemish skin progression... Hmm... See my blemish? I cannot help but to squeeze it!


Even with makeup on, blemishes on my face is quite visible. So I went to TheFaceShop to purchase exfoliator (I have not exfoliate for about 2 weeks?) and the salegirl recommend me Flebeaute White Crystal Diamond Microderm Exfoliator once she saw my face with blemishes.


^Flebeaute White Crystal Diamond Microderm Exfoliator.

Sighh... Im so sad....

Signing off.

No comments: