Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sad, Pathetic and habit.

I have been under alot of stress for the past few days. No, weeks. I do not know how I am able to make it or not.
Been crying alot, not eating much as I would normally do. If fact, I had one meal a day to almost snacks(I eat Roasted Seaweed only for snacks, Haha). I also did ridiculous things.

But anyways I would like to show some pathetic photos of me. I bet everyone ever did pathetic faces yeah? I do not know why I do this habit of mine which shown two
photographs below.




Other than that, there is this habit of mine I have been doing since I could barely remember perhaps the time I began to walk when I was a toddler? I fold my first toe on top of my second toe like photo shown below.



Other than that, I enjoy watch Children's program In the night garden. Ha ha.

Signing off.

No comments: