Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Part two.

I was planning to come over to school for the macbook white's configuration tomorrow (since it's already past midnight, its today) but I think I'll come by on the following day.

I think when school holiday begins, I'm not a very happy person. Not because rotting at home which I truly don't mind, but of things that has been happening.

Sometimes I don't know if what I see with my naked eyes are real. But I guess I need a little faith to know what's real.


Honestly, to actually believe what is real to your naked eyes really hurt. Like a dagger stabbed and buried deep inside my heart.

To chase over a guy seems unladylike.

Sometimes I feel that my heart won't listen to me.


I did tell myself to give up on him as its worthless and since it seems like I'm invisible to him but my heart won't listen to me.

I feel like an idiot.

No comments: