Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sorry.

I'm dumb and I can't use my brain to make decision. I tried and tried.

Honestly, make me cry isn't funny at all. You may find it amusing but I may kick your balls for that. So what are you going to do? Run away? Or avoid me?

When I say I may kick your balls means DO NOT RUN AWAY.
When I say I'm not means I AM.
When I say I'm okay means I'M NOT OKAY.
When I'm about to punch you, DODGE MY FIST AND COMFORT ME.
So when I say I may kick your balls, I FEEL HURT AND I NEED YOUR COMFORT.

Basic Female Language.

The End.

So silence means THE END. I'll take note of it.

Although it will be tough for me, maybe 2, 3 or maybe 4 years to completely erase you? If it takes long time for me to completely erase you, I'm truly sorry. Because I think I know how it feels like. I think I'm a pest to you. But please forgive me because I'm just a weak girl.

I'm really weak. Really. I feel hurt easily, I cry a lot, always sick, got skin allergy and sinus, basically I'm terribly weak. So I'm truly sorry.

But please don't get me wrong. I'm not being stubborn. I'm always having really hard to forget. Be it in anything. I have difficulty to forget. So I'm truly sorry.

I'm sorry once again ='{

No comments: