Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

= (

I don't like bad boy. I'm not saying all of them because all of them are nice. But what I'm trying to say is from my experience, once a man and I had a special relationship so days passes by and he was being rebellious (bad boy you know). But I don't like that kind of lifestyle and being stubborn, nothing could possibly persuade me to do something I hate. In the end, everything shatters.

You see... I'm stubborn, if I don't like means I really damn it don't like and I don't like being told to do this or that despite being naive (honestly speaking). I don't want a man who lead me astray. I want to be love and care. Yes, I am demanding in love but when I love someone, I really love someone and I won't let go and cherish the person I love. I'm a lady and I want to be treated as a lady.

Stress!!

No comments: