Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

You are......

I would like to share these "quote" from my BFF. I love her to death. I think she's one in a million who understands me (my mother not included -.- ).
You're a nice person. You're a very good friend. Yes you are naive, it's okay to be naive but there are advantages and disadvantages of being naive. Actually you are a very patience person but the thing is that you get frustrated easily. When you're excited, you get very excited. Your happy moment last in short of time because when you're sad, you get really sad and it's not easy for you to get over it and you take it to your heart. You are a caring and romantic person but it's hidden. - BFF.
I didn't even know that I possess some of the qualities. I didn't know that I'm caring and romantic until one day I thought to myself that I want to get married in a garden and that I want a white wedding. I didn't know until.......*thinking of the pain*..........sighh.....

='(

No comments: