Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Myself and tears.

I need break...
Photo taken dring Semester 1 when I attempt to skip lesson of the day.
When morning routine is the root of the reason I slept in bus with my mouth opened. PS: please excuse my ghost face. Blame the lighting + sunscreen.
Holiday? Finally break! Used powder foundation as a prop. Fail attempt? (-__-")
And tried to act cute (-___-")""
Eyebrow got thicker and I got lazy to trim it. As long as I don't look like a man, that is fine with me.
And check out my necklace = )
Semester 2.. School again.. Check out my blemishes saying hello to the camera.
Got tired every night. Tried to finish my RJ as early as possible.
Lately weather been colder. Raining which is fine with me.

I have to be strong. Everytime I think of this "mess", I cried. I need a shoulder to cry on. ='(

Signing off..

PS: All photo taken before I got really sick and vomiting results being thin.

No comments: