Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stress bug.

Recently I have been emo-ing for couples of things. I know people do not care about what had been going through in my life right now but I do want to share some of my thoughts.

What is it has been bothering me?

If I say College...

Revisions for this upcoming test on the first week of my College 4th term? I have not been hitting the books yet although I SHOULD BE.

Dang... I should be but there IS something that has been bothering me. This means that it is not about College (or shall I say revisions to simplify).

But perhaps it is about my social life in College?

In fact, I do not bother since I did try to keep myself a distance from other students in College; try not to expose myself to other students like I did previously in college of different area that cause myself in troubles by some ill-behavior students over there such as betraying friends, bitching, having a grudge on others even towards me a not so attractive (according to my opinion).


Basically my social life in College is perfectly fine and as what I want it to be as.

My family?

They are fine. Nothing that I could share about. They are "fine" as always.

Friends perhaps...

I miss them a lot. Hmm...

The truth is that I feel like I am about to lose them slowly.

But maybe because we have not been meeting up and we should, maybe one day when everybody are free from their work and important task.

I feel like I owe a friend and another. A friend whom taught me what true friendship means and indirectly show me that patience is what every ladies should possessed. But what did I gave her. *Emo-ing* Ha ha.

Hmmm... I miss my friends especially the closest one.

However, everyone have important everyday tasks to be done. We have our things that should be done.

Ah! I suddenly remembered something. If any of you have read my post that is more that 2 years ago...

Wow... Time passes by so fast. Remembering about such situation makes my stomach growl and sometimes I feel like passing out. How foolish can I be? Honestly I do not want to think about it but the thing is I cannot forget it no matter what and how I do, it seems to be glued into my brain memory. He was the first person that my feelings went very deep into my heart. When he called it off, it physically hurt so much that I feel I almost lose oxygen in my body. Words cannot describe I it truly hurt.

Dang... It's raining. The wind is inviting me to my pillow and I am getting sleepy.

Signing off.

No comments: