Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Sweet" dream?

I forgot to mention earlier before my few previous post that I had a strange dream (well, I've had always have). That was all about winter, night shopping sales (etc...) and the most scariest/weirdest was that the fact that I, along with my other friends (I will not mention who) and my sister were being in this situation where a good-looking guy watch or look after us.

Here what happened in my not-so-sweet-dream. . . .

- This guy whom supposedly to be my, my trusted friends and sister's guardian.

- It was winter in a middle of the night and the place are not like Singapore, in fact I love the place. At that time it terribly busy because of Christmas sales.



I along with my friends K, S, A and my sister are not aloud to go out as what had been warned by the guy shall I call him AA?
But because of the night Christmas sale, S was so curious and pulled me along with her to go shopping but I was in doubt. Without acknowledge my words she pulled me along and when shopping in this boutique. It was so busy. As S was shopping trying some clothing, suddenly my sister popped in front of me out of nowhere and join S for shopping. K went out and warned me not to go out and be home instantly and A was at the back take no notice about the situation. I told K that it was not me but S and my sister. But once everyone was there AA came in the boutique and told all of us to go home. But I ignore him and play with the snow while looking at the dark night sky. As I was doing enjoying my view, people everywhere rushed toward my right side like the world was about to end. Out of curiosity, I follow suit which indeed had been opposed from AA as what he said curiosity killed the cat. But then as I ran forward with the crowd I saw this light on the right as I run forward away from AA. What is the light??

It was in fact my neighborhood with my neighborhood school backyard. I was stunned. For all the time I was in a humongous white tent filled with I-do-not-know-if-its-real night/winter! As I saw some senior citizen enjoying the outdoor sun, I went out from the humongous white tent and then AA scream "don't go out there!"

Then I woke up from my not-so deep sleep. FYI, AA is not bad as my point of view just that he was being protective in a softer kind of way (if you know what I mean). AA was in fact quite attractive in my point of view.
Ohh... I remembered he was wearing red t-shirt and jeans, not so tall, not so short about average.

Weird weird! So sad it was not what it seems it should be.

Now I am going to hit the TV screen.

Signing off.

No comments: