Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Techs and gadgets.

Here is another post about me myself and I so be prepare to get bore. This week is the last week for the second term of this semester and I can't wait for holidays!
And in a few days I might be getting my mp3 from a local (Singapore) brand called Creative. I know people think I should get Portable Multimedia Player or Play Station Portable but honestly I don't need certain functions available in these latest gadgets. I don't need multi-function gadget to do its work because its very inconvenient for me. I will be getting the Creative Zen stone plus.



Zen stone plus basically is identical (but slightly larger) with the Zen stone (that is quite similar with the ipod shuffle). However, it has monochromic OLED screen, a built-in FM tuner, a stopwatch (the first ZEN player to have this ability) and a built-in microphone. A built-in speaker version was released later after this version was released. And I might be getting Zen stone plus with built-in speaker.

Okay, the reason why I do not want to get those latest, most popular IN-gadgets is because later on the craze about these tech will possibly die. Onces a very new and latest gadget would be released in the future, I might be getting it and not now.

I think should be hitting my theory books.

Signing off.

No comments: