Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 06, 2009

Gifts part 1.

Time does fly really fast. I would like to share things that was given to me as a gift that I used but over the time as it was about the get worn out, I kept it and still in my closet.

(PS. click to enlarge)

First of all, the mug I received for christmas....


I got this from when celebrating christmas with co-worker. See Daniel, I still keep it! Hehe.


Some gifts from Diana....

Pencil case given for my 18th birthday from Diana.


Red clutch from her too.

Perlini Silver's bracelet given from her too on my 20th birthday. Still new like always. hehe.

Comoditee wallet from nurul J for my 20th birthday.

INK bacgpack in brown colour from my sister, Hana.

INK Brown bag and Elizabeth Arden provocative woman perfume from my 1st older brother.



MiniToon rose???? Its a fake plush rose, handmade given by Renuka. I miss her! And there is note written inside the mini envelope. hee..

What was written, nothing special but meaningful to me. Did I told you that this is my valentine gift? On that day we actually celebrate together having lunch together! Hihi.. Miss those days..

That is not the end of it. There is alot of gifts given to me that I still treasure.

Signing Off.

No comments: