Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Obsession. 2NE1.

Gosh... I did mention in my very old blog post that I was addicted to DBSK. My new addiction/obsession is non other than,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Rookie girl group 2NE1!

Oh my I have never been so captivated by girl group my whole life (Yes... Not even Wondergirls).
These girls are very talented and their music, videos, performance (especially their debut performance) are such a boom!
They are like, female version of BigBang. Honestly I never fond of girl group until 2NE1 debut. Check out their debut performance by clicking the link below.
2NE1 debut performance.

I know I have been a bit slow about this since I was away many weeks before. Nevertheless I already knew they goinf to debut soon before and I doubt that they going to be huge once they debut.

Also just for gag Park Kyung Lim, Jang Nara and Lee Soo Young does a parody of 2NE1.
3NE1 - Fire.

Signing off.

No comments: