Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Short update.

I logged into my Google/Blogger account since I thought maybe I should update but right now at the moment my head is completely blank and I have lost what I wanted to type on.....

*thinking*

*5 mins later*

From tomorrow onwards I will begin my revisions therefore I doubt that perhaps I would sparingly update my blog. But still, I will not abandon this blog of mine.

The truth is someone actually pissed me off to the point that I am about to burst out like a mad chimpanzee at this moment right now. If it was to be myself on the past or shall I say few years ago I would have scream, curse, swear, shout, fight like a maniac anyone could have imagine. I would have broken his bones and make him cry like I did to ***. But you see, I am already 21; a mature young woman AND since the beginning of last year I decided I should change to BECOME A BETTER PERSON. NO, A BETTER YOUNG WOMAN because WHY? later on I am probably going to have a husband and childrens; family AND I have already told myself earlier not to throw booms and explosion to others no matter how bad or bloody filthy heart he they possessed. So why not, leave him and his filthy BRAIN lives in the realm of kiddyland? And did I tell that I smelt jealousy from this Basket? Oh my, he should go for a sex-change. Because I thought only girls get jealous.

"IGNORANCE IS A BLISS". The phrase I mentioned on this previous sentence that have had always been floating around my ears and eyes from either people I knew or not seems to be true.

Signing off.

No comments: