Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 04, 2009

"Shop[p]in"

I think I am going to be broke. Seriously I dislike window shopping because somehow I would end up buying a thing or two of an unimportant things. When I go to the mall most probably to survey things OR to buy things that is important. I guess I am not an average girl. But IF I feel like going shopping, I rather go alone as I feel I need personal space. Nowadays, it pissed me off when my shopping partner cannot figure out if she/he need an unnecessary thing. I mean, "you don't need it why bother to buy???!?"

But anyways, I went to Watsons because I heard Silkygirl had their own BB Cream and yes they did! I did not buy though because I have already had two and planning to buy those from Beauty Credit since I am most comfortable with their product (I had their liquid foundation, powder pact, cheek color/blusher, Sunblock).

Things I had bought today are:

- TheFaceShop cheek brush (Look rather angled and flat than a normal blush brush)
- TheFaceShop Home Aesthetic Pack Hydrating Milk Pack
- Beauty Credit Lovely Cheek Color (Peach Girl)
- Beauty Credit Whitening Sun Cream SPF39 PA++ ( I got another free prior to purchase this product)

Now, I need to save up my money. Oh, did I mention that I love Beauty Credit Blusher?! (^.^)

Until Then.

Signing Off.

No comments: