Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 07, 2007

Another boring day.

Read up the book I borrowed yesterday and it's terribly boring. Feel like poking my eyes. I just found out that I lost Sayang, my lovebird's baby photo.
I miss cuddling with her. Its been 3 years now. I really love her so much that I don't want to lose her. She fought with gemuk just now. So as a punishment, I spray water at her. Funny if us human fight over something unimportant. Would that make us animals? Haha.

I miss everything. I'm so bored that I need to get out tomorrow. Anywhere as long as I'm out.
I dreamt of going to somewhere enchanting. But only in my dream. I want to go spain! because I watched discovery travel and living before and the scenery in the village is beautiful. But I've always wanted to go to Italy. Haha. Such dreams won't never come true. Haha.

No comments: