Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

Some days.

Some days.

I feel ease a bit now. After meet up with my friends. Gosh what had happened to world today?!
Honestly I may look innocent but not so innocent but I am not manipulator, not a fake, I never pretend innocent. I am me. How I treat others is how I truly are. What I mean as myself not being so innocent is that I am boyish, temperate(which I myself trying to improve on it).
Gosh I have had started to listen to those old days times where Rock, metals only plays to my ears. Please stop it!.
With that reason I try to listen to pop songs. Yes I know its lame.

To my friends, be strong for whatever circumstance you are facing. And I know I am not strong enough and trying my best to be strong. Be strong! And remember we got each other so you are not alone! Remember that!

Note: Nurul, Hairuliah, Bibah, DIANA!! where are you girls? Miss you girls to the core! Love you all!

No comments: