Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sayang, my tricky little lovebird.

Sayang, my tricky little lovebird.


I discovered something unbelievable today. My cute 3 years old lovebird Sayang A.K.A Little Nara can actually do tricks. Such as greeting, calling "wee wee" to Snowie and I "kak(sis)", imitating my voice include squeaking& sneezing& whispering, Play snoozed when I blew softly to her. She'll kiss me if I asked her too. OMG. I was completely blow when she whispered back to me. But I undoubtedly longing her to do the play dead trick. Also the blanket trick and other common tricks like sit, roll over,etc. I'm so excited about these! But she'll only follow my orders. Haha.
I'll tell you some stories about her. When I first bought her and she was about a few weeks old, She loves to lay down on her back and play dead. She was like a chick, follow me around cuddle by my side. At night, she would cry so I had to sleep with her all the time. She lost her brother back then so it was a sad moment for us especially my brother shab(because it belongs to him). When her brother died, she kept making noise, crying. Few months later, went back home from school, I squeaked happily to her. Her respond, a big squeaky voice back to me while jumping around her cage. So I told her "Kiss, Sayang!". So she kiss me at my nose.
She's cute and I love her.

No comments: