Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DBSK : My current obsession.

DBSK : My current obsession.

From left: Xiah Jun Su, Micky Yu Cheon, Hero Jae Joong, Max Chang Min and U-Know Yun Ho.

Yes, I have to admit that I'm slow. Everyone's using bluetooth while I'm still using infrared.
Peoples are using Intel pentium centrino duo or even more advance while I'm still using pentium II. Gosh I'm slow.
And yes it's the truth. I love this band. Shockingly, these boys are still young yet they've been doing successfully all over Asia. My personal favourite singers are obviously Xiah and Hero.
I'm absolutely loving them, going all in madness over them until this lips of mine(that wanted to say out those million praises about them) become speechless. Just want to say that they are incredible.
Xiah, the most adorable one that make me want to say out loud "cuteness overload" and astonishing voice he got. Micky, the funniest. Hero, the coolest and the deepest of all. On my previous post I had mention about the girl-looking guys, well he's not like one of them. When I watched some of their videos, it seems that he tend to be very caring and gentle (for what I'd observe). Max, not much to say. he's the youngest and I heard that he did things mostly correct. U-know, the leader, very manly and protective. I salute him.

No comments: