Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Girl-looking guys are egotistic??

Korean musician Kim Jae Joon from DBSK. I'm not saying that he's like those guys. This is just an example. And honestly I do like his voice. I do like DBSK.
Hopefully he's not like them. (:

I hate girl-looking guys. You want to know the reason why? They knew that they are so good-looking that they act so egotistic toward peoples and act like I'm-the-most-good-looking-guy-in-the-world. And they are very unfriendly. But nevertheless they knew that their unflattering body absolutely suits their girly face. Their attitude are incredibly like the pure bitches. I don't want to condemn peoples but this things need to be said. I want people like this to wake up. Onces you're old and wrinkle, you'll loss your looks. Beauteous last for short of time. It would last unless your internal beauty shine then it will glow through external and peoples will see and know that you are beauty.

But not all girl-looking guys are like that. Some are very friendly, have a courtesy towards others also never self-confess good-looker and denies it instead therefore, I genuinely salute these peoples. I've seen one and he was very friendly and had a courtesy towards peoples. I was surprised and said to myself not all girl-looking guys are like that. Am I right?
Ahakz..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did realized that long time ago.