Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bored

Bored.

Went to library this afternoon to kill time and borrowed 2 books The faery path by Frewin Jones and Romeo's ex by Lisa Fiedler. Then I went back home. Boring isn't it? I know. Gosh, tomorrow would be another boring day.

I miss my friends. I miss everything.

Bored. I'm bored.


"Abhorrence her as you may.
But bethink as shes yours formerly.
Conjure up the reminiscences.
It was not her but you who began.
Therefore never show acerbity if she still grieving.
Never either create condemnation to the hapless girl.
T
his is not the occur of partiality .
But the factualism of the love account happened.
Hence let her own trickling lachramyl rinse away the affliction."
-Nasirah.

I'm able to made this up out of boredom.
Haha.
So don't even try to copy this.

No comments: