Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Shopping spree

Shopping spree

I went shopping with my older brother yesterday and he bought me Zinc leather bag and Elizabeth Arden provocative woman eau de parfum. But we went Zara boutique first, and honestly I was very cocky because I don't go boutique(like come on, boutique are for richest). I know his intention. Quality and long-lasting matter the most and price doesn't matter. He tell me what I want but I didn't tell him what I want. Its the 3/4 coat and flat sneaker. And you know what? They costs $150 and $60 respectively. I was like, OMG. So I didn't buy anything, not that my brother didn't want to buy it for me. Its because I didn't want it because its way too expensive.
So there it was. I know you'll ask, 'You brother been strike by what??'.
Haha.

No comments: